CYBER SAFETY NEWS FEED
We have searched the headlines for the news that matters to Savvy Cyber Kids. Seen with a cyber ethics lens, these clipping keep us abreast of when technology is used for bad—to inspire us to be aware and make necessary changes in our homes and at our schools. Conversely, when technology is used for good, let’s read all about it, celebrate the successes and bring these lessons home.
Looking for cyber safety conversation starters for your students or children?
Sign up for the Cyber Safety News Feed: a weekly email summary of headlines across the globe.
Headlines from across the globe:
- Facebook publishing child pornography
- Toys That Spy On Children Could Be Banned In California
- Man Convicted Under D.C.’s Revenge Porn Law For The First Time
- The internet redeems itself by rallying around bullied deaf and blind ‘Counter-Strike’ player
- Mom Warns Parents About Popular Music App After Tween Daughter Gets Creepy Messages
- Amazon is launching a new dashboard that lets you monitor the content your kid consumes